Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Which Diaper Bag suits you?

My sister in law messaged me yesterday and told me she was looking for a diaper bag. She wanted something classy, practical and stylish.  I did a little bit of research to find a suitable bag to match her classy and sophisticated personality.  Below on #2 is what I found.

Just because you've become a mom doesn't mean that you need to start wearing turtlenecks and carry vintage floral bags.  Try these and see which one matches your personality best:

Personality:  Fun, bubbly, artistic
1. Dwell Studio Diaper Tote Bag - $160

Personality:  Classy, designer, trendy
2. Nest Elliot Diaper Bag - $339.95

Personality:  Strong, business woman, go-getter
3. Storksak Diaper Bag Tote - $325.00

Personality:  Conservative, practical, low key
4. Skip Hop Studio Tote - $89.00

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! I'm in need of stylish diaper bag ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is about to have a baby in a couple of weeks. Perfect timing, V!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Glad you guys found great usage for this post. Makes me happy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaing bags, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete